Thursday, April 1, 2010

Top Secret at Above Rubies Studio

Oh my Megan at Above Rubies Studio has so much going on but I'm not supposed to let you all know. It's top secret but oh well here goes. The biggest most amazing thing is this: Above Rubies Studio is on a Mission! A 5,000 Blog Reader Mission and it’s GOING TO BE HUGE!

You should see the prizes. They are amazing. This is directly from Megan ........
  • Cricut Expression Bundles – That’s right I said BUNDLES meaning we are going to have MORE than ONE!
  • A Provo Craft Gypsy with Tools and More – YES A GYPSY!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DVD Education Packs
  • A free year subscription to Club Ruby
  • Cricut Cartridges – Some of your choice and some we choose for you – BUT BIG STUFF!!!!!
  • AND THE GRAND PRIZE – I can’t EVEN BRING MYSELF to say it – IT IS SOOOOO BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited, Sean (my husband and partner in crime :) ) doesn’t even know about it yet, but it is COMING with this Mission!
She also has some things going on at Club Ruby. All different levels of the Club, cool supplies, a video library. WOW!
I can't wait. But Ssshhh. It's Top Secret!!!!Bold

No comments:

Post a Comment