Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Wicked/Cuttlebug Blog

I
I had the great fortune to have Wicked come to town. It was an amazing show and I had to scrap all that I had seen somehow. I used my ticket, pieces from the program and pics I had found on-line. I created a pocket to hold cast information and the music titles. I used real clock hands from a clearance clock at a home store. Of course all Wicked clocks strike 13. The paper I believe is from Bo Bunny Gears line. The cricut cuts are from PDDU. You probably can't tell but the OZ sign is swirled. I felt this fit the challenge at Cuttlebug Blog perfectly because all wicked witches are green ;.}

1 comment:

  1. We saw the show a few years ago when it was in Tampa. My husband said he would go again! It was great and lots of talented people.

    Love the Layout!

    ReplyDelete