Sunday, April 11, 2010

MPS Challenge



Robyn at My Pink Stamper posted a challenge for pink, green and black. I thought of my daughter's graduation coming up and all those cards I better get to making. One of her friends loves butterflies and they sure mark the start of something new. So I made a graduation card with the Straight from the Nest cart. The butterfly is on page 32. I used the base, shift and layer for the top butterfly cut at 3". I used the phrase and phrase shift cut at 2 1/2". The green swirl is cut from the phrase shift on page 31. The stickled swirls are from the inside of the butterfly wings. The stamp "dare to dream" is from studio g. I added a green strip inside the card. This strip has the negative of the swirl on the front. All card stock from Recollections.

2 comments:

  1. I love your gate card. It is adorable! thanks for participating in the MPS Color Challenge

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete