Sunday, November 8, 2009

Challenges-Penguin Bling

This weekend I tried to involve 4 challenges into one card. Bitten by the Bug wanted you to use the penguin from Joys of the Season. Just Buggin' Challenge 10 was to bling up a die cut so I glittered the penguins"jacket", nose, feet and gave him a fancy scarf(he stole it from the bear on the same key in Joys of the Season). Scrapsketch Card Sketch #8 was the layout inspiration. And Doodle Palace wanted a card for a young boy. What boy doesn't like penguins. I'll save it for my 4 year old who unfortunately has a holiday birthday. Snowflakes on corners cut from glitter paper with Winter Woodland Layers p. 68. Sorry black card laying on black desk. ooops

7 comments:

  1. I think you did a great job! Especially combining the 4 challenge requirements

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love that little penguin!
    Hugs,
    Samantha
    Just Buggin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww... I just love that little penguin! Cute, fun card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute little penguin! Great job with this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks SO much for joining our challenge at Doodle Palace this week! YOU WON!! YAY! Please email us at doodlepalacedesigns@yahoo.com to choose your free images!
    Dee and Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's so cute! There's no way I can 'save' a card... just end up making another 10 in the time between!!

    ReplyDelete