Sunday, February 28, 2010

BBTB2 and the cutting Cafe


Bitten by the Bug 2 and The Cutting Cafe have set up a spring challenge that must have orange in it. So I found this excellent paper pack at Joann's by DCWV called Flower Shower Spring Stack. Then Monique at Monkey Doodle Cricut said we could scraplift from her flower power layout so I tried my hand. Cuts are from Paisley, Walk in My Garden, Home Decor(swirl), and Hello Kitty Greetings. I love all the spring colors. Solid cardstock is from my stash. All the above mentioned blogs are amazing. Check them out.

2 comments:

  1. this is all ready for some great spring shots, great colors. Thanks for taking the BBTB2 Challenge. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet spring layout. Love how you incorporated orange into your design. Thanks for joining the challenge at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete