Monday, December 7, 2009

SPCC Challenge


SPCC #27 has a fantastic challenge this week that fir right into what I needed to do for the new year. I etched a picture frame with 2010 (bottom right hand corner) from the Graphically Speaking Cartridge. The clock face and hands are from Wild Card. Cardstock stickers are from Scrappin' Sports and More and the fibers are from EK Success called Tonal Adornments. I used three of the seven fibers in the pack. I attached one on the outside of the frame because a corner of the glass broke and I wanted to hide the crack. It ended up looking like New Years Eve fireworks! There is room for journaling your resolutions or you could put a small before pic there of the ever popular lose weight resolution. I also added some silver star brads to coordinate with the embellishments from Me & My Big Ideas New Years soft spoken pack.

11 comments:

  1. What a terrific idea - the glass etching is the coolest. Might have to try that! Thanks for playing along at SPPC!

    -Kristin SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhh...neat! Love it

    Emily-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your project is awesome, love the etching.

    Juanita-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh I love the "fireworks"! I wouldn't have even noticed there was a crack if you didn't say anything! I've never done etching, but looks fun!

    Allison - SPCC Diva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great etching! and a wonderful project. Thanks for joining us at SPCC!

    Melisa-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - what GREAT project! Such a wonderful idea!!!!! Four thumbs up :)

    Deanne - SPCC {Diva}

    ReplyDelete
  7. great job, I like the way that you used the combo

    ReplyDelete
  8. so awesome!! love all the different elements :D
    - SMK {SP Diva}

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a wonderful project! Great job! Thanks for playing along at SPCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a great layout. great job. Beautiful colours. Please check out my blog for blog candy!!! stamperontheshore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete