Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Crazy Weekend

First, my four year old and I had to go see Thomas the Tank Enigine. We spent over 3 hours there! He was just having such a great time he didn't want to leave. Then it was the local Popcorn Festival where a felllow Silpada Rep and I showed off the best .925 sterling silver jewelry. We met so many nice people and just generally had a great time. I missed 2 soccer games and a baseball game (we went 2 and 1 ) but sometimes you just have to even though it makes me sad when I do. We did fairly well at the 2 day event and hopefully, we will be meeting more great people in the near future. Then sunday night, my DH had to get his Italian Festival fix so off we went for the last hour of their fest. Slim pickings on food but he was happy with his Italian sausage sandwich and the singi. I had a beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment